I am sure many of you have heard of Inglot make up and even have tried it! If not, then I insist you do so, because honestly Inglot is my favorite makeup brand so far! I love the quality vs price and I adore the fact that Inglot has a very wide range of products with every possible color shade.
Today I will review AMC Cream Blushes for you, which I bought some time ago at a beauty fair in Latvia. I spent practically all my money on Inglot there, because prices were approximately 40% off and I could not afford myself to miss this opportunity! :)
I went for the following three very natural / neutral / pastel every-day colors (shades 91, 86, 84):
Here are some facts:
- Price at the fair: 4 LVL ( ~ 5.70 EUR / 7.60 USD)
- Quantity: 5.5g / 19 US OZ
- Texture: Creamy, but not sticky (at the beginning feels a bit oily)
- Application: I am used to applying these blushes with my fingers, however, a great result can be achieved with a stippling brush (i.e. MAC 188, Sigma F55)
- Finish: matte, although when first applied to the skin the blush has a bit of oily shine
- Pigmentation / Swatches: pigmentation is good for the every-day use, however, for bright artistic makeups it may be not pigmented enough
- Ingredients: paraben free! No harmful ingredients have been noticed!
- Packaging: professional; the blush comes in a little transparent container with a black screw top lid. Ideal for travelling!
- Staying power: approzimately 5 hours. I would not suggest touching your face during the day, because the color will fade away very quickly. To make the color stay longer, it may be useful to set it down with some translucent powder.
* Not tested on animals
* Paraben free formula
* Good packaging, great for travelling and carrying around in the purse
* Amazing fair price
* Easy application & blending
* Good pastel / every-day colors
* Pigmentation is moderate
* Moderate staying power
Overall I would give this product 9 points out of 10. I hope this review was helpful, please let me know what shades of AMC Cream Blush you bought! ;)
DISCLAIMER: All items were purchased by myself